Sunday, October 23, 2016

Day 1-Travel to Mexico!


Hello mom!!!! Will you make sure this email makes it to the family!
I have arrived to the MTC in Mexico City! First off my P Day is on Fridays but we do not get a P Day this week, so my next email will be a week from this Friday! Elder Wood was one of the first faces i saw as i came into the MTC! It was awesome! I am very excited to begin my time at the MTC. I don´t have much time because i have to finish gettting settled in. The trip went awesome and evrything is going great! I love you all and am grateful for everything you have done for me! I will talk to you next friday! Love you!


It says not to send packages but there is a sweet website to use to do that. It is called missionarypackagesmx.com


ELDER, Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment